Tuesday, October 10, 2006

2 new casual games websites!!!

My friend asked me to visit 2 newly launched casual games site called motafish.com and chotafish.com. Well one site has games for kids and another has games for children....wait a minute.... I need to first understand the difference between these two... looking at the content of these 2 sites, I could have easily interchanged the titles which means no point in segregating into kids and children as all games belong to the same league.
About ths site, I feel its uptdated and totally uninspiring. I would rate Games2win.com much better Indian games site than these 2 andlet me tell you that I am not a fan of Games2win either. These 2 sites belong to MIH India whose main business is going to be social netwroking so they might be trying to use Games as an additional feature to attract users but they need to tie this in with their blog portal which is ibibo.com which I guess means I Build & I Own - interesting!!!
See these sites and let me know your views on the same:

www.chotafish.com
www.motafish.com

- Imran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home