Monday, September 25, 2006

Microsoft launched xBox 360 in India


On 23rd Microsoft made India the 31st country where xBox has been launched. So they may be late but I feel that they have got it at the right time. Its priced at Rs.19990 for the core and Rs.23990 for the complete package. I feel its damn expensive but I also know people who will still buy it at that price. Well MS claim that they have already sooked and sold 175 pieces so far which is great. I want to meet those 175 idiots please :-)
They have also announced the launch of Yuvraj Singh Cricket 2007 which is being developed by Codemasters. I feel that it will only be a skin chnage of Brain Lara cricket and nothing different as such. Anyways they have signed up Yuvraj Singh & Akshay Kumar as their brand ambassadors which again I doubt is the rigth choice. I heard they plan to spend 50 crores in advertising bit seriously speaking, even a game freak like me is not even excited about its launch. With that kind of money in hand, MS should make people like me to atleast check it once.

- Deepak Abbot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home