Friday, October 06, 2006

150 days to reach 1000 mark!!!

It took this Blog almost 150 days to touch the 1000 page views mark. Its an achievement for me becuase this signifies that atleast my entires were read by almost 300-400 visitors. This is based on the asumption that half of these 1000 views would be from yours truly and rest must have come from unknown visitors. So my next aim is to touch 5000 but how. I need you to tell me what I need to do to reach that figure quickly. I will really appreciate your ideas here. So drop in your comments and help me grow!!!

- Deepak Abbot

1 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger moksh juneja said...

all the best on your endevour... as usual i was browsing thru the internet and checking out some blogs. Came across your blog on gaming - very intersting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home