Monday, June 26, 2006

World Of Warcraft Database

Hi Game Freaks,
    I have been playing World Of Warcraft since a year now and have enjoyed a lot. There is one site which is
very usefull for all New WOW players who have joined or would join.
This site has almost every thing. rather i should say that its a complete database of World Of Warcraft.
It has proved its value every time i wanted it to. For instance if i was stuck in some high level quest. it did help me find any thing abnd every thing.
 
If your stuck some where, Please go on this site for reference. I do not know whether this site is made by Blizzard or some third party, so in other words i do not know whether this site is Official or no.
 
for any assistance with WOW mail me on gamelogics@gmail.com
 
I.B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home